Parents and Tots
Do your children enjoy being active? Would they like to feel the excitement of entering a fun run, bike ride, or ski challenge with family and friends? It’s time to lace up your shoes or tighten the velcro straps. Endurance Unlimited is your source of physical activities for the family!
Parental support, which can take on many forms, has been found to be instrumental in increasing participation and helping to establish healthy lifestyle patterns at a young age. Children are then more likely to carry these habits through to adulthood.
- What are some of the many benefits of participation in sport?
- Increased cardiovascular fitness
- Health growth of muscles and bones
- Improved co-ordination and balance along with fine and gross motor development.
- Improved sleep
- Mental health benefits of greater self-confidence.
- Improved social and personal skills including cooperation, teamwork and leadership.
One of our goals at Endurance Unlimited is to inspire children and families to develop a love for fitness at an early age and increase awareness of the activities that are out there for you in which to participate.